RAM Small Tough-Claw Mount with Short Arm and Form-Fit Cradle for the Magellan eXplorist GC/110/310/350H
The RAP-B-400-A-MA15U consists of the small Tough-Claw™ base, short double socket arm and 1" diameter ball with a custom form-fit cradle for the Magellan eXplorist GC/110/310/350H series. The RAM Tough-Claw™ is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, odd shaped rails and bars. The Tough-Claw™ can be clamped on rails from 0.625" - 1.5" outer diameter.
Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces):
0.625" to 1.5"
Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces):
0" to 1.14"
Magellan eXplorist GC
Magellan eXplorist 110
Magellan eXplorist 310
Magellan eXplorist 350H
Tillgängligt: I lager
Specs & Features
• Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
• Short arm for low profile mounting
• Tough-Claw™ made of high strength glass filled nylon with corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
• Rubber pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface
• Quick installation and removal of Tough-Claw™
• Lifetime warranty
• Made in the U.S.A.
High Strength Composite
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.